Built in 1904, the Victoria Falls Hotel was the first hotel in the area. This iconic hotel exudes colonial Edwardian charm whilst recent refurbishments have ensured that guests enjoy modern comforts and a range of activities that suit luxury travellers’ needs.
Relaxation is a key theme at the hotel, though there is also a wealth of activities from guided walks along a private path through the gardens to the Victoria Falls rainforest just ten minutes away to African entertainment evenings and visits to local villages. Special treats are sunset dinners on the Bushtracks Express and elephant safaris through the jungle.
There is a colonial style swimming pool, a beauty spa and well equipped fitness centre. High Tea can be taken on the Stanley Terrace and drinks in Stanley’s Bar. Gourmet meals are served in the elegant Livingstone Room and the more informal Jungle Junction offers further menu choices.
• There are 161 rooms which are tastefully decorated and furnished in traditional colonial style.
• All rooms have air conditioning, digital television and en suite bathrooms with both bathtub and shower.
• Many have memorable views of the beautiful grounds of the hotel.
• Colonial style swimming pool.
• Spa and ftness centre.
• Two restaurants.
• Gift shop and gallery.
• Guided walks, cultural visits and elephant safaris.