Tongabezi Lodge, Sindabezi’s sister property, is a romantic hideaway on the banks of the Zambezi. A tranquil haven with modern luxuries including personal valets, this small lodge consists of six houses and five cottages, beautifully styled with African furniture and artefacts.
Not to be missed is a visit to spectacular Victoria Falls. Game drives, bush walks and boat trips are led by trained guides and more adrenaline pumping experiences such as white water rafting and bungee jumping can be arranged. The Pool is set against a rocky outcrop. There are lounge areas overlooking the Zambezi and a well stocked bar. Chefs create seasonal menus including Zambian local specialities.
• 5 distinctive cottages at the water’s edge have panoramic windows, air conditioning, WiFi, and en suite bathrooms.
• 6 individually furnished private houses have plunge pools and luxury facilities.
• Victoria Falls experience.
• Game drives, bush walks, sunset cruises.
• White water rafting and bungee jumping.
• Swimming pool.
• Dining area and bar.