Three Trees overlooks the Spioenkop Game Reserve about thirty five minutes drive from Bergville.
It is a fine base from which to explore this area of the Drakensberg Mountains and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Guests can take part in game walks in the neighbouring Spioenkop Game Reserve in search of resident rhinos and other game. Horse riding, cycling and hiking are arranged.
There is an outdoor pool with sun deck aﬀording panoramic views. The main lodge is open plan with a lounge, library, bar and restaurant where breakfasts, lunches and dinners are served. Dining is generally taken around a communal table and hosted by the owners. Meals are homely farmhouse-style with three course evening meals.
• There are 7 spacious rooms decorated in African style.
• All have private balconies with views of the countryside and en suite bathrooms.
• A family suite and two bedroom villa are available.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Sun deck with panoramic views.
• Horse riding, cycling and hiking.