Speke’s Camp is situated on the edge of the Masai Mara Reserve, surrounded by fabulous indigenous trees overhanging the Olare Orok River. This is an intimate camp which provides real value for money safari experiences for all the family.
Game drives and walking safaris are led by expert local guides and take place early in the morning or at night. The area is famous for its big cats and the annual Great Migration of wildebeest, zebra and other plains game.
The shaded veranda oﬀers panoramic views of the surroundings and the mess area has a large communal dining area where delicious African cuisine is served. Drinks are served around the camp fire or in the lounge.
• There are 8 tents in total, consisting of 4 doubles, 2 twins and 2 family tents sleeping up to a family of four.
• Tents are well furnished and have en suite bathrooms with toilets and bucket showers.
• Outside are small verandas with shaded sitting areas.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Local village visits.
• Shaded veranda and viewing decks.
• Large communal dining area.