Set in the heart of Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park, Somalisa Camps are comfortable, blending old school charm with modern comforts and warm hospitality. On the edge of an ancient seasonal ﬂood plain, these camps have breathtaking views of the savannah plains.
Game drives are held twice daily, as well as guided walking safaris and bird-watching trips. Kudu, white rhino and lion are regularly spotted along with the amazing elephant encounters. There is an outdoor swimming pool and a plunge pool which the resident elephants enjoy visiting! Mouth-watering evening meals are served in the dining room or outdoors.
• Somalisa is home to two intimate tented camps facing in opposite directions to ensure privacy.
• Somalisa Camp has 7 canvas tents and Somalisa Acacia 4.
• All have en suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, ﬂush toilets and outdoor decks with panoramic views.
• Twice daily game drives and guided walks.
• Bird-watching trips.
• Swimming and plunge pools with ‘resident’ elephants.
• Viewing decks.
• Dining area