Located on a private island in the Zambezi River, Sindabezi is a sister property of Tongabezi Lodge a 20 minute boat ride away. This idyllic, exclusive camp has just five cottages powered by solar power throughout and is a luxury camp within easy reach of Victoria Falls.
Guests are offered a wide range of activities – trips to see Victoria Falls as well as sunset cruises, game drives and walks, quad biking, helicopter ﬂights and visits to a local Trust School, set up by the owners. Gourmet meals can be enjoyed on the central dining decks or at a private table in or near your chalet.
• 5 thatched chalets built on stilts have open-fronts and wonderful views of the river.
• Chalets have en suite bathrooms with free standing tubs and sun decks with solar powered showers.
• Victoria Falls experience.
• Game drives, guided walks and sunset cruises.
• White water rafting and bungee jumping.
• Eco solar powered site.
• Gourmet dining.