Sentinel Camp is located in a prime area of the Masai Mara National Reserve renowned for its outstanding game viewing as featured in films and BBC’s ‘Big Cat Diaries’. This camp offers an authentic, comfortable and enjoyable safari experience.
Sentinel Camp is a seasonal camp that is recreated each year, so has little negative impact on the environment. The viewing decks and main lodge make the most of the excellent location, affording panoramic views of the landscape and frequent wildlife sightings, especially resident elephants and hippos. Expert guides lead daily game drives and bush or bird-watching walks can also be arranged. Visits to a nearby Masai village give genuine insights into the culture and heritage of Kenya. A balloon safari with champagne can also be arranged.
• The secluded luxury tented Eco-camp has 7 spacious tents with en suite toilets and hot showers.
• Each tent is tastefully furnished with local furniture and fittings to capture the romance and adventure of bygone eras.
• Daily game drives and guided walks.
• Cultural visits.
• Hot air balloon trips.
• Viewing decks and lounge.
• Regional African cuisine.