In a dramatic, remote location on the game-rich banks of the lower Zambezi, Sausage Tree Camp offers luxurious tented accommodation and first class service. This camp enables guests to enjoy a bush safari experience without sacrificing modern luxuries.
Activities at Sausage Tree Camp are varied. Excellent guides lead game drives, walking safaris, boat, canoeing and fishing excursions. A large viewing deck enables guests to marvel as elephants and hippos roam freely through the camp. There is a swimming pool and a beauty and wellness therapist caters for guests’ needs. Buffet breakfasts, lunches and three course dinners are served at the communal dining table or under the stars.
• The 5 luxury Bedouin-style tents have four poster beds, outdoor baths and showers.
• Private decks offer views of the river whilst butlers take care of your needs.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Boat excursions, canoeing and fishing.
• Outdoor pool.
• Beauty and wellness therapist.
• Dining area.
• Butler service.