Adjoining the Samburu National Reserve in the mountains of the Kalama Conservancy, Saruni Samburu stands alone in 200,000 acres of unspoiled natural wilderness. This exclusive wilderness escape offers a truly unique safari experience combining a remote location with modern luxury and exceptional local guides.
The highlight of any stay at Saruni Samburu will be the exceptional safari experience with guests guided by local Samburu warriors, who are passionate about their land and culture and know the wildlife intimately. The large swimming pool overlooks a waterhole where elephant, giraffe and zebra are frequently seen. The Masai Wellbeing Space offers traditional Samburu treatments. Local and international cuisine is served on the veranda or al fresco in the bush. The lodge has its own airstrip.
• The lodge consists of just 2 cottages and 3 villas.
• Each cottage is unique with rustic design.
• Three cottages with spacious living areas and two en suite bathrooms are suitable for families.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Cultural visits and birdwatching walks.
• Outdoor pool.
• Dining area.
• Masai Spa treatments.
• Own airstrip