Stanley’s Camp is a classic tented camp, situated on a private reserve overlooking the Okavango Delta ﬂoodplain.
It is an intimate, hospitable base, ideal for travellers seeking a comfortable, unpretentious experience. Game drives and guided walks aﬀord opportunities to see the Big Five and canoe and boat excursions allow guests to explore the waterways. There is an Elephant interaction project and scenic helicopter ﬂights can be booked.
An outdoor swimming pool with large wooden decks provide exceptional viewing areas. Local African gourmet dishes are served in the spacious main dining area.
• The 8 tents blend seamlessly into their natural surroundings with memorable views.
• Each tent is individually designed with hand crafted beds, antique furniture and oriental carpets.
• Private balconies with hammocks and lounge chairs aﬀord peace and tranquillity.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Optional helicopter ﬂights.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Wooden deck viewing areas.
• Dining room.