Ololo Safari Lodge is a colonial farmhouse that combines the traditional welcome, atmosphere and style of bush living with modern facilities and a unique location on the edge of Nairobi National Park.
Game drives in the nearby National Park afford ample opportunities to view abundant wildlife and city tours of nearby Nairobi can be arranged. Guests can swim in the inviting outdoor pool, which has panoramic views of the Mbagathi River and Nairobi National Park. Home cooked meals prepared with local ingredients are served in the dining room or outside al fresco.
• There are 3 tented en suite cottages, 7 stable cottages, a Terrace Suite, Tower Suite and a Stable Cottage with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchenette ideal for groups or families.
• All are spacious and comfortable and have en suite bathrooms with bathtubs or showers.
• Outdoor pool.
• Terraces and viewing decks.
• Extensive gardens.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Historical and shopping trips.