Ol Donyo Lodge is situated in the foothills of the rolling Chyulu Hills in the south east of Kenya. This secluded and exclusive safari lodge has ten luxurious suites all enjoying majestic views of Mount Kilimanjaro and offering superb safari experiences.
There are daily 4×4 game drives and excursions to the Amboseli National Park. Riding safaris are popular as is tracking with the resident bloodhound. Children over the age of five are welcomed and separate activities are organised for them by staff. Visits to local Masai villages give a real insight into life in Kenya.
Guests can dine on the veranda or in an indoor dining area. Locally inspired cuisine is the lodge’s speciality. In room massages can be booked and an open air hide gives ample opportunities for photography or wildlife and bird spotting.
• There are 10 guest suites in six stand-alone villas, all of which are individually designed.
• They each have a lounge area, a private veranda with panoramic views, indoor and outdoor showers, a large bath and private plunge pool.
• There are also rooftop star beds which allow stargazing and a true bush night time experience.
• Veranda with panoramic views.
• Indoor dining area serving African cuisine.
• Game drives.
• Horseback safaris.
• Rooftop star beds.