Forest Lodge is located on the edge of the Nyungwe Forest National Park in Gisakura on a working tea plantation. It has comfortable accommodation, top facilities and the national park is on its doorstep.
Guests can go primate trekking or on guided swamp, waterfall or bird watching walks. They can also visit the nearby tea factory and local villages. There is an outdoor swimming pool and beautiful grounds, private decks overlooking the forest and delicious meals can be eaten at the restaurant or in the dining area with drinks at the bar.
• There are 22 rooms in six wooden villas, all with private decks, air conditioning, WiFi and en suite facilities.
• There are also two Presidential Suites in their own separate villas.
• Primate trekking and guided walks.
• Cultural visits.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Beautiful grounds and private decks.
• Restaurant and dining room.