The Manor lies within the Shrangri-La Arabica Coffee Estate, surrounded by picturesque gardens. With Cape Dutch style architecture, The Manor offers modern, luxurious accommodation and a hospitable welcome.
Guests enjoy game drives, guided walks, bush dining, bird-watching and hiking. Horse riding, biking and cultural tours to local villages are also arranged. The Manor’s facilities include an outdoor pool, sauna and steam room and a beauty and wellness therapist. There is also a private cinema and snooker room. Sumptuous African meals are served in the formal dining room, dining conservatory or privately in your cottage.
• 9 cottages accommodate up to 18 guests in double rooms.
• All suites have their own courtyard deck, en suite bathroom, sitting area, indoor fireplace and outdoor fire pit.
• Sable Cottage with 3 en suite bedrooms is ideal for families or groups.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Bird-watching and hiking.
• Cultural visits.
• Outdoor pool.
• Private cinema and snooker room.
• Dining room.