Madikwe Game Lodge is located on a 75,000 hectares game reserve, north west of Johannesburg, a three hour drive from the airport. The exciting safari opportunities are enhanced by the comfort and luxury of the accommodation.
Daily game drives with expert and experienced guides and bird-watching and star gazing are all organised by the staff. There is an outdoor swimming pool and children’s club with organised activities. Delicious regional dishes are served in the Letapa Dining Room and there are sun decks from which the spectacular views can be savoured.
• There are 12 deluxe suites which are spacious, comfortable and blend cleverly into the natural environment.
• The suites have indoor and outdoor showers, private plunge pool, wood burning fireplace and large balconies affording superb views.
• Family suites are available.
• Game drives and bush walks.
• Bird-watching and star gazing.
• Outdoor pool.
• Children’s club.
• Regional cuisine is served in the dining room.