Set in a private reserve with direct access to the Namib Naukluft National Park and the famous red dunes of Sossusvlei, Little Kulala Lodge offers luxurious, stylish and remote accommodation for individuals and families.
Game drives, guided walks and star gazing lectures are organised for guests. There is an outdoor swimming pool with magnificent views. A beauty and wellness therapist offers a range of massages and treatments. The lodge also has its own boutique shop stocking local African crafts and artefacts. Delicious meals are usually served at individual tables on the extensive deck or by the fireplace on chilly evenings.
• 11 individually designed luxury suites have large windows to maximise the views.
• All suites have en suite bathroom, air conditioning, outdoor showers, private verandas and plunge pools.
• Game walks and star gazing.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Beauty and wellness therapist.
• Boutique selling local crafts.
• Al fresco dining.