Lion Sands Lodge is located in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve adjacent to Kruger National Park in the north of South Africa.
It is only a five hour drive from Johannesburg and offers comfort and hospitality in breathtaking surroundings. Lion Sands is a project run by the More family, who make all guests feel special and welcome. A wide range of activities are available, including morning and evening guided game drives, bush walks, bird watching, wildlife lectures, river walks and hippo adventures.
The spa offers wellness treatments and massages and the lodge has two outdoor swimming pools and a state-of-the art gym. Bush breakfasts and dinners are popular and allow guests to sample delicious regional cuisine on safari whilst making the most of their wilderness experience.
• River Lodge offers spacious accommodation with comfortable, airy lounges and bathrooms with large hot tubs, indoor and outdoor showers.
• There are 18 suites in all which are tastefully furnished and have air conditioning and overhead fans as standard.
• Game drives and bush walks.
• Bird watching and wildlife lectures.
• Spa and wellness centre.
• Well equipped gym.
• Two outdoor swimming pools.
• Breakfasts and dinners in the bush.