Lewa Safari Camp offers tented safari accommodation within the Lewa Wilderness Trust, a private 65,000 acre conservancy that is home to a diverse array of wildlife and bird life. This small camp has an intimate atmosphere and comfortable accommodation.
Guided game drives and bird-watching walks are organised. Camel-back safaris, horse riding, bush picnics and cultural tours can also be arranged. There is an outdoor swimming pool with sun deck and a beauty and wellness therapist on site. The lounge and dining rooms are comfortably furnished and freshly prepared home-style meals are served daily.
• Lewa Safari Camp has 13 spacious en suite tents with spectacular views of the Lewa plains.
• All are equipped with electricity and running water and have en suite facilities.
• Two are large enough for families with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Bird-watching walks and cultural tours.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Beauty and wellness therapist.
• Dining room.