Situated on Timbavati Nature Reserve in the Kruger National Park region, Kings Camp offers luxury and elegance in a fantastically beautiful natural setting. The camp is on the edge of a savanna plain scattered with acacia trees.
There are daily game drives and guided bush walks which give opportunities to encounter and learn about the abundant wildlife and bird life from expert rangers.
A thatched viewing deck overlooks a waterhole in the grounds and there is an open plan lounge and bar where guests can enjoy the hospitality and admire the views of both scenery and wildlife.
• There are 9 spacious colonial suites with air conditioning, Victorian baths, indoor and outdoor showers and verandas with views.
• 2 elegant Honeymoon Suites in addition have their own pools.
• Waterbuck Private Camp is a 4 bedroomed villa with its own ranger, Land Rover and butler.
• Daily game drives and guided bush walks.
• Thatched viewing deck.
• Open plan lounge.
• Restaurant and bar.
• Exclusive 4 bedroomed villa.