Jock Safari Lodge located in the Kruger National Park, offers stunning views across the world-famous reserve.
Just a one hour transfer drive from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport, Jock Safari Lodge combines the romance and elegance of the colonial past with elements of the indigenous Zulu and Shangaan cultures, ensuring guests of an authentic yet luxurious safari experience.
Activities include game drives and guided walks, bird watching and children’s safari activities including rock art. There is a Pilgrims’ Rest Spa where body, mind and soul can be rejuvenated and there are free transfers to Leopard Creek Golf Course.
• There are two lodges – Main and Fitzpitrick’s.
• Main Lodge has 12 individually thatched rooms blending into the landscape with modern comforts and spacious bathrooms.
• Fitzpatrick’s Lodge is larger and ideal for groups or families.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Rock art.
• Spa with a variety of treatments for all the family.
• Transfers to golf course.
• Kids Safari activities.