The five star Inkaterra Machu Picchu, a select boutique nature hotel, was once described as ‘the Garden of Eden’.
Just a short ride from Machu Picchu, the hotel is an excellent base. Inkaterra Machu Picchu, though, is more than a hotel. It is a unique place that allows guests to experience life at an exclusive, royal Inca retreat. Inkaterra Machu Picchu is set in a twelve acre cloud forest garden alongside the Vilcanota River near the village of Aguas Calientes.
As well as visiting Machu Picchu guests have opportunities for bird watching or guided orchid walks through the grounds. Guests can unwind with a massage or unique Andean treatment available at the UNU Spa. First class cuisine is served in the glass-walled restaurant, with stunning views of the Vilcanota River and Andes. Other refreshments can be enjoyed in Café Inkaterra and the bar.
• The hotel has 85 spacious rooms and suites in whitewashed cottages in the tropical gardens.
• Decorated with local crafts and eucalyptus beams, the cottages have fireplaces, a safe and private bathrooms.
• The hotel has six connected cottages that are ideal for families.
• Grounds and garden.
• Machu Picchu guided visits.
• Spa featuring Andean treatments.
• Two restaurants and bar.