Located in the heart of Windhoek, Namibia’s capital city, Hotel Heinitzburg is an elegant castle built in 1914 that enjoys panoramic views across the city. Originally built by a count for his fiancée, the hotel combines German colonial and African traditional heritage with touches of real luxury.
There is a swimming pool and beauty and wellness therapist on site. The wine cellar, built into the mountain rock, is the largest in Windhoek and houses a large variety of specially selected wines. Leo’s at the Castle, a gourmet restaurant with views across the city, serves expertly prepared local and international a la carte dishes Additional dining choices are the Knight’s Room, a private dining room and Garden Terrace, offering snacks and drinks.
• Each of the 16 en suite rooms is uniquely styled and provides views across the city.
• All have air conditioning, en suite showers and ﬂat screen televisions.
• Interconnecting rooms are suitable for families.
• Swimming pool.
• Beauty and wellness therapist.
• Wine cellar.
• Leo’s a la carte restaurant.
• Garden Terrace.