This elegant 18th century mansion, located in the historic centre of the city of Morelia, combines elegance, comfort and history. This small, boutique hotel offers great views of Morelia Cathedral and Plaza de Armas from the roof terrace.
The hotel offers a range of facilities including La Aldaba Restaurant which serves exquisite international dishes and proffers panoramic views from its balconies and a well-stocked bar where guests can enjoy a snack or a drink. There is a patio, rooftop terrace and cocktail lounge.
• The 12 elegant rooms have wooden floors, high ceilings and spacious bathrooms.
• The rooms are well equipped with air conditioning, WiFi, safe, minibar and private bathrooms.
• Historic building in central location.
• Restaurant with panoramic views.
• Patio and rooftop terrace.
• Cocktail lounge.