Set on the edge of the Matjes River Gorge, Hog Hollow Country Lodge enjoys stunning views of the surrounding valleys and Tsitsikamma Mountains. The lodge offers luxury accommodation eleven miles from Plettenberg Bay.
This peaceful retreat in the hills is ideal for exploring the area and an alternative to beach side hotels. There is an outdoor pool and spacious terraces and gardens. Nature walking trails surround the lodge and horse riding treks can be arranged. Primate and Elephant Sanctuaries are both less than a mile away. The main lodge has lounge areas, a large dining room, where wholesome, hearty meals are served around a large communal table, and a bar with panoramic views.
• There are 16 suites set in gardens around the main house.
• Decor is rich and colourful with colonial fabrics and original artefacts.
• Suites have balconies and spacious bathrooms.
• Family Suites and a two bedroom villa are available.
• Outdoor pool.
• Terraces and gardens.
• Restaurant and bar.
• Hiking and riding trails.