Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp is located in a remote part of Damaraland in northern Namibia. The camp is ideal for nature lovers who want to discover the wonders of the oldest desert plants in the world and endangered wildlife species. The accommodation is authentic and traditional.
Game drives, safaris and guided walks are arranged, as well as studies of rare historic plants and the semi-nomadic Himba tribe, who still inhabit the region. Elephants and rare black rhinos can usually be encountered as well as other wildlife and bird life. An open plan lounge, bar and dining area, where wholesome local cuisine is served, has spectacular views of the desert and there is an outdoor swimming pool.
• There are 6 twin and 1 family tent built in traditional Meru style.
• All are spacious with en suite bathrooms and private outdoor areas.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Plant studies, cultural tours and visits.
• Outdoor pool.
• Lounge, bar and dining area