The Grace Hotel Cafayate is a luxury, boutique hotel in the Calchaquí Valley. Set on extensive plains and surrounded by mountains, this hotel has its own wine estate, estancia, golf and polo club.
The hotel has an indoor pool and spa offering massage and beauty treatments. Cuisine is an integral part of Argentinian life and the hotel’s open kitchen allows guests to watch chefs preparing the best of Argentinian cuisine. During your stay make sure to sample the wines produced on the estate – excellent wines from Torrontes, Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
• The hotel has 50 rooms. Accommodation ranges from rooms through to suites and private villas.
• All are decorated in crisp cotton with warm earthy tones, echoing the colours of the surrounding environments.
• Private villas are equipped with their own private kitchen, terrace and Argentinean BBQ.
• Gourmet restaurant and bar.
• Golf course, wine estate, polo club.
• Indoor swimming pool.