Galapagos Safari Camp invites guests to enjoy an authentic and fulfilling Galapagos experience, surrounded by breathtaking views and memorable encounters with wildlife, all in discreet luxury. Inspired by African safari camps, founders, Michael and Stephanie Mesdag, have brought the safari concept to the Galapagos Islands.
This family owned property has an open plan main lodge built on a hill with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and National Park. Guests can swim in an infinity pool in the grounds. There is a lounge, library, cosy fireplace and a bar. The dining room serves local and international farm-to-table dishes.
• Nine luxury tents are located below the main lodge on wooden platforms.
• They are spacious (27m2) and have custom-made furniture with twin beds, desk and a fan/heater. •
• A sofa bed can be added for children under 12. En suite bathrooms are tastefully designed with hot showers and ﬂush toilets.
• All the tents have a large balcony with hammock and chairs from which to enjoy the views.
• Luxury safari tent experience.
• Infnity pool.
• Main lodge with library, lounge and bar.