Elephant Camp is a luxurious and intimate lodge within easy reach of Victoria Falls and its attractions. When staying at this tented camp on its own private reserve guests can combine visiting spectacular Victoria Falls some seven miles away with a safari.
Organised activities include day and night game drives with an elephant encounter experience, bird-watching walks, river cruises, horse riding and canoeing. White water rafting and bungee jumping can also be arranged. The hotel has a pool and a beauty and wellness therapist. There is a spacious viewing deck, lounge and well stocked bar with sumptuous meals served in the dining area.
• There are 16 luxurious, air conditioned tents decorated in classic African style, all with bathtubs, indoor and outdoor showers, wide viewing decks and private plunge pools.
• Four of the tents can be booked as a stand-alone camp.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• River cruises and horse riding.
• Outdoor pool.
• Beauty and wellness therapist.
• Viewing decks and bar.
• Dining area.