Situated on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, in the heart of the Samburu National Reserve, Elephant Bedroom Camp is a small tented camp with modern facilities. This quiet camp offers guests a personal and authentic safari experience with elephants regularly passing close by.
Guests enjoy game drives and guided walks led by knowledgeable local guides and rangers. Bush dining and cultural tours are also arranged. The lounge and dining room are designed in traditional style. The dining area, decorated in vibrant safari colours with original oil paintings, serves buffet breakfasts, three course lunches and four course candlelit dinners using many locally grown ingredients and regional recipes. There is also live music and entertainment in the camp.
• There are 12 tents decorated in rustic African fashion with modern amenities including running water and electricity.
• Four tents are larger and have king-size beds.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Bush dining and cultural tours.
• Lounge, dining room and bar.
• Live music and entertainment.