In the heart of South Africa’s unspoiled Eastern Cape province lies Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, a Big Five malaria-free safari destination in 22,000 hectares of untouched wilderness. Renowned for understated luxury, breathtaking scenery and the thousands of animals and wildlife species that roam the reserve, Kwandwe Private Game Reserve is the place to experience the best of Africa.
Ecca Lodge is an intimate, relaxed and stylish retreat with breathtaking views over a picturesque valley. Daily game drives and safaris led by professionally trained guides take small groups into the reserve for wildlife viewing. There is an outdoor swimming pool and expansive decks with scenic views – a place for a leisurely lunch or drink. The communal lounge and dining areas are the place to meet, socialise and enjoy wholesome African cuisine. Children have their own play centre area.
• There are 6 suites, which are light and airy.
• Wraparound wooden decks with private plunge pool provide privacy and super-King size beds, large bathrooms and separate lounge areas offer comfort and luxury.
• Outdoor showers complete the wildlife experience.
• Game drives and safari activities programme.
• Outdoor pool.
• Dining area and bar.
• Play centre for children.