Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp stands in an unspoiled setting on its own 6,000 acre private conservancy less than a mile from the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This small camp recreates the ‘golden era of travel’ offering an exclusive, luxury experience in spacious tents with butler service and fine dining.
Game drives and guided walks led by experienced guides explore this area where most of the Mara’s rhino population as well as many lion, leopard, cheetah, elephant, buffalo and other migratory wildlife are found. Bird-watching, visits to conservation projects and Masai villages can also be arranged. There is an outdoor swimming pool and a spa where guests can enjoy a range of treatments. Unique safari baths and showers can be taken in the bush and delicious regional cuisine is served in the bush villa or al fresco.
• There are 10 tents in total – five double tents, four family suites and a honeymoon tent.
• All have en suite bathrooms and memorable views of the unforgettable landscape.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Birdwatching and cultural visits.
• Outdoor pool.
• Safari baths and showers.
• Dining area.