Coral Reef Club is an elegant, 5-star luxury resort in Barbados and a member of the ‘Small Luxury Hotels of The World’ group.
It is family owned and run, so you can be sure of a warm welcome and attentive personal service. It lies beside a beach in 12 acres of landscaped gardens on the West Coast. The hotel borders a sandy beach and has two attractive pools. Non-motorized water sports, including sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkelling, are free of charge. There is a scuba diving school, and big game fishing can be arranged.
The Spa is set in a tropical garden with exotic plants, gentle streams and waterfalls, creating a tranquil ambience. There are four treatment rooms offering health, beauty, relaxation and rejuvenation programmes.
The restaurant overlooks the Caribbean and offers exceptional al fresco dining. Menus change to include seasonal, fresh produce and seafood, with many dishes combining classical and Caribbean cuisines. Monday nights are normally buffet nights – with a range of enticing West Indian and international dishes, whilst on Thursdays, there is a barbecue. There is live entertainment every evening during the winter and five evenings per week during the summer.
- 88 garden or beach view rooms, suites and villas in traditionally designed buildings.
- All have air conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathrooms and patios/ balconies.
- 1 restaurant, 1 bar
- 2 swimming pools, Spa
- 2 tennis courts, Fitness centre
- Watersports. Dive centre
- Regular evening entertainment
- Children’s activities in July/ August. Children under 5s are not permitted in the restaurant for dinner.