Situated on remote Nxaraga Island in the heart of the Okavango Delta’s permanent wetlands, Camp Okavango ensures a year-round water wilderness experience. Guests can enjoy seclusion and privacy on their own island, with the whole family catered for.
Experienced local guides lead motorboat or Delta canoe based safaris and there are guided walks to search for bird life. Elephants, giraffe and buffalo are regularly spotted, as well as rarities such as sitatunga antelope. There is a rim-ﬂow swimming pool and two fire pits for stargazing and night watching. Meals are taken in the dining room with attached patio or al fresco at a campfire. There is also a lounge on several levels to make the most of the views.
• There are 11 standard rooms connected by wooden walkways.
• Each room has a sitting area, large bedroom and en suite bathroom.
• The whole camp is eco-friendly, using reconstructed timber and solar power.
• Water based safaris.
• Guided walks and birdwatching.
• Outdoor pool.
• Dining room.
• Lounge with panoramic views.