Camp Kipwe is situated within the Twyfelfontein Conservancy in the Damaraland region of Namibia, renowned for its dramatic and unusual rock formations. The camp is small, relaxed and hospitable.
Morning game drives explore the surrounding countryside in search of elusive desert elephants and other wildlife, whilst guided walks are popular with birdwatchers. A two hour guided trip takes guests to the rock art at Twyfelfontein and other geological and archaeological sites. The camp has an outdoor swimming pool, meeting lounge and bar and restaurant, where appetising local dishes are served.
• The rooms are built from natural materials giving an organic feel.
• There are 9 bungalows with twin or double beds, air conditioning, en suite facilities and private veranda.
• There is also a luxury thatched suite with its own living room.
• Outdoor pool.
• Meeting lounge, bar and restaurant.
• Morning game drives.
• Hikes, bird-watching, geological and archaeological tours.