Set in the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains, Bushmans Kloof, a Cape Dutch style farmhouse, is a luxury retreat twenty one miles from Clanwilliam. Bushman’s Kloof, a Relais & Chateaux hotel, offers a true wilderness experience combined with the comforts and opulence of contemporary life.
Guests can participate in all manner of outdoor pursuits including walking, mountain biking and archery as well as visit sites of ancient bush art paintings. The Spa is a peaceful sanctuary offering a variety of beauty and health treatments. Bushmans Kloof specialises in authentic Cape cuisine using fresh, local organic produce to create gourmet dishes for The Homestead restaurant. Makana restaurant offers al fresco dining experiences and at Embers diners can enjoy the views as well as the food.
• There are 16 luxurious guest rooms and suites, as well as Koro Lodge, a private, fully-catered villa.
• All rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated and furnished.
• Spa offering beauty and health treatments.
• Mountain biking and archery.
• Authentic Cape cuisine in three restaurants.