&Beyond Klein’s Camp is an exclusive safari lodge situated on the north-eastern edge of the Serengeti National Park. The area offers year-round opportunities to see the Big Five in comfort from this luxurious and intimate camp.
Game drives and guided walking safaris into the Serengeti will create memories for life. Bird watching, photographic safaris, bush picnics and cultural visits to local villages can all be arranged. The Camp has an outdoor pool where guests can relax and a beauty and wellness therapist can be booked. Home-grown vegetables and freshly picked herbs are the ingredients for the delicious local cuisine served in the main dining room or al fresco in the forest or bush.
• Klein’s Camp comprises 10 cottages.
• Each cottage is individually decorated in safari style with underﬂoor heating, en suite bathroom and private veranda with sweeping views of the valley.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Bird watching and cultural visits.
• Outdoor pool and spa.
• Dining indoors or al fresco