Azura Selous offers an authentic safari lodge in Selous Game Reserve, the largest game reserve in Africa and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Away from other tourists Azura Selous Lodge provides stylish, modern facilities with timber decks and buildings and accommodation in traditional-style tents on the river bank.
Game drives in specially adapted 4×4 safari vehicles are led by expert guides. Guided walks teach the art of animal tracking and when water levels allow, river excursions are arranged. The lodge has a central swimming pool, bar and dining area where local and international dishes are served. A spa offers a range of treatments and massages. An informal activity programme for children is organised by staff and guides.
• There are 12 spacious tents along the river bank.
• All have air conditioning, large bathrooms, outdoor shower and shaded deck with sun loungers.
• Game drives and guided walks.
• Water excursions and fishing.
• Children’s activities.
• Dining indoors or al fresco.